PROGRESS/CHANGES

We had our first check by Mr Nick on 16 November, here are some feedbacks we received:

notes

intro jingle good 

change radio name eg double tiger radio

news good

experiment more w jingle

choose music and sound effects

sound effects between session eg rawr

start radio w jingle - radio name - intro

From these, we changed our name and the logo into Double Tiger Radio, as seen in the final products post. We couldn’t experiment much on jingle and sound effects so what we did was cut the rawr from the jingle and make that into the sound effect. We followed the opening format given but I feel like when our radio name is called out it could be better as it’s a bit muffled and unclear. On that week we also start choosing our songs and music.

On 18 November, I texted Mr Nick to check our second draft that I’ve put in the Google Drive and this is the feedback he gave.











From this feedback, I learned what bed is which is basically background music and then I start finding songs I can use as bed for a lot of talking segments, you can see what songs I used in the final product post.

The next time I asked took a while from the previous check, it was around 24 November. I asked Mr Nick during my free time and consulted about the duration which at that time was  barely 12 minutes overall. He said it was too short and advise me to add another segment, because Nadine was absent that day I figured it would be most efficient if I do it although I did inform her I am adding another segment. He suggested the talking segment should revolve around audience participation and gave the idea of them sending messages to a fake number. I expanded that idea making the host asking questions to the audience and they answering by sending to our fake email which then we read out. This helped making the segment longer by around 2 minutes making our radio show just a bit less than the target time of 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Component 3: Final Piece

This blog post, written by me (Nayana), contains the final piece of our music promotion package project. Music Video   Use this link in case...