Documentary: Team

The team I chose for this project includes myself (Nayana), Sharon, Timothy, and Maxi G.

I chose this team because I feel like we can complete the team to create a great project. Maxi has leadership qualities and is able to lead the group and make sure the project runs along well, Maxi is also great in making the informational and pre-production section of the opening, such as the plot and script itself. I also chose Timo because of his production skills, he is great with the camera and editing section hence I can trust him with that process of our production. Sharon is also a great addition to our team, other than the part she is very diligent and great at getting stuff done, she is also very creative and full of ideas hence can complete our production process. In our group, we are filled with ambitious people with great time management, we split our job well and do our tasks responsibly to create the best product matching with our skills and effort. 

Teammate Blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Component 3: Final Piece

This blog post, written by me (Nayana), contains the final piece of our music promotion package project. Music Video   Use this link in case...