Component 3: Brief

Here is the brief for my Component 3. I have chosen option 1, the music promotion package.


Reflection

As I heard about this project, I was very excited to start because I love music and knowing music videos are the artists’ visual representation of what the song is to them, it is very interesting especially it is something like I have never done before. I would really like to contribute for the social media page and digipak especially, as it is my field of interests and similar to what I want to do in the future. Although I was worried of how the music video would look like because we didn’t have much experience for these and we might be rushed as we would be busy with exams and other activities that might disrupt our progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Component 3: Final Piece

This blog post, written by me (Nayana), contains the final piece of our music promotion package project. Music Video   Use this link in case...