Component 3: Development of Scenes

This blog post which is written by me, Nayana which contain the process of my group developing the scenes and visualization of our music video. These include our annotation, screenplay and storyboard.

Scenes Breakdown

For few sessions, me and my group worked together to break down the scenes with the lyrics of our song. We all participated actively in the discussion and Sharon wrote it down.

Below contain the first draft of our annotation.



Screenplay

Maxi has written the screenplay for our music video which will also help the making of the storyboard. This is done based on the annotation we have written above.

 

Storyboard

The following storyboard is drawn by Sharon, however I participated during the process by helping her what needs to be added or edited and helped to finalize the storyboard.




Reflection

This annotation really helped to visualize the flow of our music video and gave us a direction on what needed to be recorded. My teammate, Sharon, is in charge of making the storyboard which is quite significant in this project as at least for us, the screenplay might not be as effective for our shoot. These annotations could help her figure out what needed to be drawn for our storyboard. In developing this step of our pre-production, I assisted Sharon in identifying which scenes to draw and how to visualize the scenes. I helped my team by annotating and giving ideas to be considered while brainstorming, I also participated in the discussion of our scenes layout which is the first step of development. This became the guide for our screenplay and storyboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Component 3: Final Piece

This blog post, written by me (Nayana), contains the final piece of our music promotion package project. Music Video   Use this link in case...