RADIO EDITING

 I was in charge in editing the radio show, to do so I used a few softwares: CapCut to edit, Spotify and YouTube for music, WhatsApp for communication between me and Nadine. The editing process started by  collecting all the audio that are going to be used, Nadine sent me all her recordings through WhatsApp which then I export and share to CapCut. Then I exported my recordings to CapCut then I started using the cut-to-cut technique to make sure our recordings flows like a natural conversation as if we recorded it live. 

For the audios, the 2 features I use a lot was noise reduction as well as the fade. I used noise reduction to reduce the noise in my audio to make it sound cleaner and more professional hence not distracting in any way. I used the fade in and out for the audios to make them more connected and blend in more, this is used to avoid having sharp cuts which could be unpleasant to hear.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Component 3: Final Piece

This blog post, written by me (Nayana), contains the final piece of our music promotion package project. Music Video   Use this link in case...