Component 3: Filming Preparation

This blog post, created by me (Nayana) features how we prepared for our filming before the actual day of the shoot.

Through this blogpost, you can access our behind-the-scenes and get an insight of how our shoot went.

Preparation


Before we broadcast to our fixed cast, my group and I discussed our filming schedule and planned out what to shoot on which day. We originally planned to start shooting last December but due to some obstacles, we were unable to which led us to start shooting in late January.

The filming schedule we made is as follows


Filming Schedule
Date and TimeOutfitLocationEst. DurationPeopleEquipmentProps
27 Jan 2024
13:00 - 16:00
Summer AttirePantai Gunung Payung3H
- Maxi
- Timo
- Sharon
- Nayana

- Jasmine
- Anileve
- Keyla
- Elvi
- Ticia
- Chelsea
- Hanly
- camera
- microphone
- monitor
- gimbal
- speaker
- blanket
3 Feb 2024
10:00 - 19:00
Pajamas
Summer Attire
Hillstone Villas Resort Bali9H- makeup
- hair equipments
8 Feb 2024
Pecatu @ 11:00
Nusa Dua @ 13:00
Summer AttireJl. Griya Alam Pecatu
Peninsula Island
6H- blanket
- picnic basket
- food

Broadcast

After finalizing our filming schedule, we broadcast it through a WhatsApp group that I made which had the production team and our cast. We also utilize this group for updates and communication to ease our shoot.



I was in charge of communication in the group, giving updates and detailed information, but I also received help from my teammates in cases I was occupied and it was urgent or when it was more efficient when they did it. This helped a lot as it made shooting easier and made sure everyone was on the same page. 

Reflection:
The table me and my group made for our filming schedule was really effective as it shows all important information for us to remember for the day of shoot, and I find tables as easiest to read and process. The use of WhatsApp groupchat was also very useful not only for me but everyone who was involved in this project. Other than that, my responsibility as one who communicated in the group also helped me learn more about writing formally and gave me more experience as like an organizer of a project so I found it really fun and useful for my use in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Component 3: Final Piece

This blog post, written by me (Nayana), contains the final piece of our music promotion package project. Music Video   Use this link in case...